Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grindin in Twenty Ten

I know. Where has this woman been?! Let me just make it clear to everyone that post grad life is like a sink but instead of water going down the drain, my energy by the gallons does this. It's leaky, but I refuse to fix it only because those drops go towards the blog. More on this transition in a future post.

But...

Here's a video from one the dopest panel discussions that I missed in December because i decided to wait last minute to purchase a ticket!!! ARGH!!!!!! March looks like it will be a lovely month for music...

-pEaCe




2 word droppings:

Satya said...

Hey Lady. Glad to know i'm not the only one on extended hiatus and getting my butt kicked post SJU. What's your e-mail address

Eye D. VS Mel O. said...

hey sorry for this late reply...the email is racjac113@gmail.com