Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scrumptious Tunes Overflowin the MP3 Plate




















I AM ECSTATIC OVER "THE ECSTATIC" BY THE MIGHTY MOS DEF!!!
So if I could describe my initial reaction to this album incorporating the 4 elements, it would go a lil somethin like this:

WATER: The lyrics, the vibe, along with the beats are so refreshing- (not some dirty tap ish)- all the no substance malarkey has been filtered out!

FIRE: The blazing delivery within the speakers especially when it sparks your ears is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE!

EARTH: I don't think our planet is ready for this one cuz once I gave it a listen it MOS definitely went over this earthling's head! (in a good way)

AIR: It's audio-friendly and healthy for the listening community. lyrically and melodically based filth and suffocation have been omitted.

CHECK IT OUT ON HIS MYSPACE AND GET THE ALBUM!!!

1 word droppings:

Citizen Ojo said...

This is a highly awaited on Album. Some people have said his last best work was Black on Both Sides. I'm really curious to see how this one goes down...