Monday, January 7, 2008

The Not So Quiet Fire...

What's going on peoples it's BJ (Blog Jockey) Eye D. Clein (Pronounced I Decline) or Mel O. Mind (which ever name you dig more refer to me as that) on the cyber 1s and 2s bringin' to you oldschool and newschool writings from the crates which are otherwise known as my journals and sketchpads...

This segment I wish to share with ya'll some political/social and quasi political/social writings, throwbacks as well as fresh new ish. I'm not your typical poet or BJ (blog jockey) meaning that when I speak about politics and social issues it's not as blunt or conrete as another poet's piece. I put people on blast no doubt but I try to be subtle with the blasting lol. Vocally i can bring the noise if i must but since writing is my forte (and i just cannot speak b4 i write) I go about discussing politics and the social goings on adding my own innovative poetic/creative language as well as my smooth yet agressive swagger better on paper than through my vocal chords right on the spot...

With all the worldwide political and social uprisings these past several months, it's only right that bring to you my views on the goings on that makes me wanna play with a bic and papermate and have them bust something worthwhile onto unwashable white and blue plaid sheets lol...

By the way as a side note, I have a way with words and metaphors so if it's too much for you simply click on the tab that says next blog... GOT ME? GOODY!!!

Enough said let's begin this segment!!!

0 word droppings: