Thursday, September 11, 2008

You Have Just Tuned Into My "I Get It... Damn!!!" Segment

What's going on bloggers and viewers.

It's about that time when I rant a bit about something that is overkill which makes me wanna say...

OK I GET IT DAMN!!!!

So without further wait here's one of those moments...


1988

OK EVERY YOUNG PERSON I KNOW STAY TALKING ABOUT BRINGING '88 BACK. OK I GET IT... DAMN!!! It was a dope year yes, do I need to be reminded by every hipster and hip hop head constantly? NO!!!
LET ME TELL YA'LL ONE THING, MOST OF YOU WEREN'T EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER '88 SO
SHUT IT UP NOW!!!

Let me tell you what I doing in 88:

- being a 1 year old
- chillin in my unwed parents' 1 bedroom apt
- watching my cartoons on LOCAL NOT CABLE television
- throwing my pops clothes out the window
- hiding behind plants when I needed to take a poopy (TMI? OH HUSH!)
- walking my little butt off
- being oblivious to the year 1988




there you have it... PeAcE

0 word droppings: