Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Digital Archeological Digs: Discovery #2


I had no business being up mad late last night after 3:00 A.M. but that's what happens when you decide to take a "nap" at 10 P.M. and wake up wired at 12:30 A.M. instead of sleeping the entire night!!!

Anyway, during the hours in which the adrenaline was pumping, I was perusing imeem listening to some slow jams, old school treats. I had to in order to drown out the ignorance that was coming out of that wack mf plies mouth blasting from my roommate's speakers in the living room. I'm not even going to get into that dude so let's just move on....

OK, I found this track by Billy Paul entitled, "Let the Dollar Circulate", and immediately it has been added to the soundtrack of my life, the 2009 installment.


(politicians talkin' crazy, unemployment pandemic, late rent payments, interest rate increase, utility, gasoline, and meat prices at an all time high... this was 75' so not a thing has changed!)

Listen to this funky track. I bet everyone can relate!!!

Please let the dollar circulate!!!


-PeAcE


Let The Dollar Circulate - Billy Paul

2 word droppings:

Muze said...

wow. amazing that something made in 75 can still be so relevant today. dang shame.

loving your blog ma'am.

Eye D. VS Mel O. said...

thanks Muze, appreciate it!