Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scrumptious Tunes Overflowin the MP3 Plate

Hey peoples. So this week it's all about the latest mixtape from my boy Blu entitled, "Her Favorite Colo(u)r". It has a jazzy/soulful vibe to it which I'm feelin a lot. Some tracks place my imaginative mind in the 1940s/50 inside of a crummy apartment lamenting on a bittersweet breakup with a newport and glass of crown royal in hand. Other tracks place me in the early 1970s cruising in a Cutlass on a cloudy spring evening.
Disclaimer... some of the tracks have very sexually suggestive openings so I'm warning my sensitive listeners. But definitely give this a listen!
Download it from any hip-hop blog
- PeAcE

Top 5 Tracks:

- "Wind(terlude)"

- "When(terlude)"

- "Melo" (I can't help it... guilty pleasure)

- "Since"

- "Vanity"

0 word droppings: