Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrumptious Tunes Overflowin the MP3 Plate

So I took a musical trip to Canada, Vancouver specifically, and came across this impeccable gem. The dude's name is SonReal and his music is Ill-Sick-Dope-Fire!!! He a genuine MC spittin about life from his own lens. He's not trying to be overly conscious, street, or political. He's just a dude from Vancouver who from his music can tell he loves doing what does.

Tracks in Musically Obese Rotation:

- "Weather" (Feelin the vibe I get from it lyric and beat wise. It's something about rain sound effects, jazzy/soulful rhythms, and a smooth rapping and singing voice that does things to my ears)

- "All My Life" (1st of all, ANYONE who samples "Ellie's Love Theme" is officially on good terms with me!)

- "Dear You" (I like when people write letters/pay homage to music)

- "She Gotta Be Loved" (Possible "I Used to Love H.E.R." 2009?)

Check some tracks on my playlist above
or


Check out SonReal's Myspace Here

-PeAcE

0 word droppings: