New to Inner City Truths... I usually post musical, social, political, fashionable, and sometimes poetic truths but I think I can get a bit more personal with the people who stop past and read...
So on 1/21/09 this was my life:
- woke up dumb early (7ish) b/c was I was supposed to get my fingerprints done for student teaching but I was too tired and sore from the previous stomach virus I recently got over and from moving mad luggage back to my place.
- So I had student teaching orientation from 12-2.
- I find out my 3 placement choices fell through. Damn.
- So I may be placed either at Jamaica or Hillcrest or possibly Thomas Edison. These are all walking distance from my building so I have no quarrels.
- Hung out with my pal J Dot (simple and straightforward convos are always awesome)
- 1st day at my Writing for Social Action Class. We watched videos pertaining to activism and protest and did some free writing (note to self: supply new songs to professor's list!)
- Hang out with my buddy Misha after what felt like a 5 yr hiatus.
- We bought chinese food (the only "fast food" I can eat since I'm abstaining from everywhere else!)
- Fell into a very acute slumber from 7:30-10:30 (I was dumb tired since I got minimal rest last night)
- Enjoyed Top Chef but missed my embarrassing guilty pleasure... Real World BK
- Perused the blog circuit and found some gems.
- IS REALIZING NOW THAT THIS IS MY LAST SEMESTER AS AN UNDERGRAD--- !@#$